2008 in Photos

2008 has been a good year for me and Caz. We have been on our adventures (as usual) traveling to San Francisco, Macau, Shanghai, Japan (on the bullet train!) and of course the Olympics in Beijing something that blew me away and I will remember for a long time.

2008 also involved a very tough (both in a physcial and emotional sense) to Sichuan, photographing the earth quake zone, people and some of the dogs that have survived this tragic event.

On the dog front, Padstow and Ivy were joined by a new one called "Mini" who was only 1 kilo when we brought her home. I published a second book for the rescue charity.

On family matters, we saw just about everyone in Hong Kong and back in London Fi and B asked me to be godfather to Finn which I was so very proud to accept.

Yes, all in 2008 has been a good year. 2009 is shaping up to be a tough year with the financial crisis that we have all seen but I can only hope that 2009 brings health and some travel if we are lucky. We are planning trips planned to Vietnam, Bali & Longwo, Osaka, Sapporo (Japan) NYC and Las Vegas... I can only dream of where this adventure will take me next.

Wishing you a good 2009 - To see the 2008 photos click here

ali & Caz


0 Responses to "2008 in Photos"