Our maid has arrived!!

Why is this news you might say? Well, here I will list the reasons;

1. Fresh orange juice squeezed EVERY SINGLE BLOOMIN' morning
2. Newspaper & coffee on table before I leave
3. Keys, ipod and wallet found and put in the correct place
4. No more washing up (ever again!) - Mrs B adds that I never do this anyway...
5. No more washing and ironing (not sure what ironing is, but best not to ask Mrs B I say)
6. Bedsheets sorted every morning
7. Dog walked at 6.30 am and fed
8. Dinner cooked (if desired)
9. Floors cleaned and all rubbish taken out
10. Like I need a tenth reason!

> Update: Mrs B says that she is not a maid, she is a "domestic helper," sort of makes nooo difference in the grand scheme of Mr B's happy life of never having to do any washing up but there you go Mrs B, you can't say I never listen.

0 Responses to "Our maid has arrived!!"