Working on a new book: Hong Kong Dog Rescue in pictures


Life here in Hong Kong is very good. But its not so good for some. Over 12,000 dogs are killed by the government each year. When we got Padstow I agreed to help the charity that saved him from the dog mincer by taking some photos.

This has emerged into something a lot bigger. I am now working on my second book to be published {this was my first.} It is going to be a tribute book featuring many of the dogs that have been homed by the Hong Kong Rescue over the years.

The response has been fantastic and we have over 50 homed dogs to photograph in a borrowed studio. I will also be shooting some of the dogs that still need homes at the kennels.

For anyone who has taken in a dog from HKDR or if you just plain like dogs feel free to check out my work here {note: Still very much under construction}

Of course the book will be out for Christmas so I hope some readers may even buy a copy.

0 Responses to "Working on a new book: Hong Kong Dog Rescue in pictures"