My new work for Cathay Pacific

Just released a new site today and I think it is one of the most innovative sites that I have worked on. A very good effort (no amazing) by the agency, McCann to get this out on time.

The site enables you to take a full virtual tour of an entire 777 Jumbo Cathay plane. You can see all the seats and interact with the VOD (ect ect.)

This project was a chance to show what can be done if you have the will to go to over 50 component suppliers (including Boeing!) and hundreds of man-hours. Of course a few $$ helps as well. This site is built in Flash 9 on the latest technology.

The Cyber Lion is in the bag.

See the site here and you can even win a chance to come to Hong Kong and fly in a simulator with a pilot. Pretty cool all in (even if I do say so myself.)

www.cathaypacific.com/experience

1 comments:

hkorbust says
23 May 2008 at 10:01

Slight problem. Many large corporations - like mine - don't allow flash player.

Target audience?