Being dyslexic and writing a blog...

As a regular reader of this blog, Facebook profile or viewer of the web site will know I have been doing a lot of editing and publishing recently.

In reviewing some of my work I keep noticing the odd spelling mistake and some bad grammar. Now the spelling mistakes are due to the fact that I am dyslexic but the grammar is just laziness/me rushing to get 200 things done at once.

So I apologise in advance for the errors that will keep popping up on the site but please feel free to email me and let me know when you see any.

One of the reasons why I write a blog and work on my own web site (Facebook has ruined the art now, but on the plus side it makes me look really good) is that I am a firm believer in the view that you need to make the most of what you have and challenge what you don't.

In my case challenges range from reading a book or newspaper to writing a blog or code that builds a web site. Some might ask, "well if it is so hard, why do it?" and therein is my point. The very reason to do it is because the more I read and write the better I can become. I know that I am never going to be able to do this as well as some, but I am going to do the best I can.

The fun is in the challenge.

0 Responses to "Being dyslexic and writing a blog..."