alib.co.uk is now LIVE


Yes, finally the site has gone live or "ALIVE, ITS ALIVE!!" as Dr Frankenstein would say in the movies. And indeed this project has been a monster. Over 1,000 pages have been updated or deleted and over 3,000 images and photos have been re-worked into the site.

You can view it here

What that means is for the last 8 weeks I have been editing, cropping, slicing, re-editing and testing to create the new version of my web site, which you can see here. Mrs B has not been happy, but on the plus side she has Padstow, so I see no reason why she would miss me swearing at the computer every 5 minutes.

Some new areas/functionality:

  • My work page has a new look and feel which you can see here
  • The gallery section has been updated with a new and larger flash page: See here
  • New photos pages have the larger flash album view, click here and view the Macu photos
Please note:
  • Not every page is completed, there may still be a few that don't work or are still in the old look and feel of the site
  • You may need to hit refresh if any pages do not display correctly. Otherwise enjoy the site and thank you for looking. Any comments/thoughts please email me

P.S If anyone sees me thinking about redesigning the web site before 2010 please shoot me for my own sanity. Thank you and good night.

0 Responses to "alib.co.uk is now LIVE"