Mrs Fields

Living in Hong Kong has its up sides and its downsides. One of the upsides has to be Mrs Fields.

Mrs Fields I hear you ask? Have I fallen out of love with Mrs B?

Not at all, Mrs Fields is the HK cookie shop. These wondrous biscuits are cooked at each shop and tempt me every time I walk past them. At the moment they have an offer (that can only have been dreamed up by Satan himself; Buy 3 cookies and get 3 free) so of course me wanting to support a local industry have been buying this produce all week.

This combined with a lack of gym activity has not done my waistline any good at all.

This is China - Where communism has an iron hard rule (unlike my stomach). These cookies are definitely not for the people and should be banned. If only for the sake of my waistline...

0 Responses to "Mrs Fields"