animalsinphtos.com redesign is completed

The new site has been a while coming but I have finally made the final touches to the site and its done. You can see the results here:

www.animalsinphotos.com

I'm really pleased with the results and even though this is just an update of the existing design I think it works so much better in terms of design and the layout of the content. As always the feedback from various people was essential and I think you really see the enhanced user experience in the site.

Someone asked me whether I would be doing photography full time. My reply (as always) is no. I like the day job and it pays well enough that I have no complaints. The photography remains non-profit based for the foreseeable future.

0 Responses to "animalsinphtos.com redesign is completed"