Padstow meets his Sister


Padstow on his walk today met a new friend, actually his sister! There was some jealously from Ivy but this soon passed to mere boredom and more interesting smells on the other side of the street.

Even better Mrs B let me buy a Jackie Chan signed T-Shirt at the HKDR fund raiser today. So happy news all round. and if you have never met Padstow (he is the good looking chap on the right).

So many people from Hong Kong (both Chinese and Western) had a great time and I am sure that plenty of money was raised for the charity. However, one Chinese lady (I think with a dog) told me that she was scared of "black dogs," yes you read correctly, she was scared of black dogs??! Not any old dogs, just black ones. How odd.

Has anyone else heard of this - people being scared of Black dogs??!

1 comments:

Anonymous

Having had two black dogs, I can confirm this is true. Local HK Chinese are terrified of black dogs. BTW did you fix your network?