Internal emails

Interesting week it must have been back at the mother ship in Chicago. Employee survey email was sent out two weeks ago, then last week an email from the CEO asking employees to fill out the survey. Then one from the global Business unit head, then one from HR, then another from Asia Pac head, and finally the one from my direct boss.

The reason: Only 43% of employees had filled out the form.

Now, this may just be me (and my management style) but if 57% of employees are not filling out a survey on how they think the business is run, you don't need a survey, the answer is right there in front of you.

1 comments:

Anonymous

I wonder at what point you filled in the questionaire? I would hope it was as soon as you got it the first time. I hope it was not when you got a reminder from your direct boss.