Time to move on...

I am not of course talking about this blog or anything like that. I am however talking about our move into our new flat! Yes, finally we have moved into the new palace {AND I MEAN PALACE}

While I don't have any photos (yet..) I can tell you that its around 2,500 sq ft and the rent would be at least $10,000 (US dollars) a month (yes, you read that correctly). Luckily the flat is part of the British Consulate so we don't have to pay this.

How good are we? Caz is even trying to save tax paying money even though we are not in the UK. God bless her. If the queen ever thinks about retiring, I think she would make a fine monarch. You lucky people you...

So we love the flat, and as soon as we have all the furniture in and its tidy I will put up some photos. Yu have to see the view from our balcony, the Hong Kong skyline is quite something (Ok, I'll stop now)

0 Responses to "Time to move on..."