Clive Owen would 'never' cheat on wife

Clive Owen is the man. I don't think I could have said it better, I agree with everything he says about his wife... But if Kylie or Angelina Jolie should come along, well it would be game over for la Cazza (only fair!)

{Quote}

Clive Owen would 'never' cheat on wife

Clive Owen has vowed to never jeopardise his relationship of 12 years by cheating on his partner because he values what they have too much.

Owen told People: "I so value what I've got at home with my wife and kids that I've never messed with that. For me, that's what it's about.

"My relationship is everything to me. I'm often doing incredibly exciting plays and films, but that would mean nothing if I were floating around and didn't have a solid family behind me. Sarah-Jane is an absolute diamond."

Full story here

0 Responses to "Clive Owen would 'never' cheat on wife"