Welcome to Hong Kong - Thank You

Well we have arrived in HK - Now we are residents and its too late to go back.

First impressions, well its hot, crowded and everyone is extremely polite. So just like London really (apart from the hot and polite bit I suppose). its interesting that everyone says thank you. At breakfast 3 different waiters and the manager all thanked me (so of course I had to thank them for thanking me).

Question: Has living in London for all my years made me so impolite?

Welcome to Hong Kong, and thank you for reading this...

1 comments:

Anonymous

Hey Ali. Really looking forward to reading about your experiences in Hong Kong. The blog is great so far and I love the idea of you as the web's answer to Alistair Cook. I hope there are going be some photos too. Good luck my friend.